Courthouse 501 Main, PO Box 26
Neligh, NE 68756
Phone: (402) 887-4410 | Fax: (402) 887-4719
The Election Commissioner is responsible for maintaining all voter registration records and conducting all primary, general and special elections. This office works in conjunction with the Nebraska Secretary of State office to ensure compliance with all state and federal election guidelines. Pursuant to Nebraska State Statute 32-207 and 32-211, the County Clerk in Antelope County performs the duties assigned to the Election Commissioner.
Deputy County Clerk: Denise Kurpgeweit
Clerical workers in the office are: Teresa Moore and Jennifer Kester.
May 12th, 2020
Register to Vote
Online Voter Registration - http://ne.gov/go/NEreg2vote
Paper Form - http://www.sos.ne.gov/elec/pdf/vr.pdf
State-by-State Voter Registration Guide -
Early Voting Ballot Application
- Early Voting Information
- Early Voting by Mail: any registered voter may vote an early voting ballot instead of voting at their polling place. The voter must mail or fax an Early Voting Ballot Application to the Election Office. Mail the application to PO Box 26, Neligh, NE 68756-0026 or fax it to 402-887-4719.
- Early Voting Ballot by Agent: an early voting ballot may be picked up and/or delivered by an agent. The agent is limited to assisting two voters per election. The agent must come to the Election Office at 501 M Street in Neligh to pickup up the ballot(s).
- Early Voting in Person: any registered voter may vote in person prior to Election Day. A voter may vote in person at the Election Office at 501 M Street in Neligh, Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, excluding holidays.
- Military & Overseas Voter: members of the Armed Forces and Americans living overseas have several ways in which to vote. Learn more about your voting options.
For more information on candidate lists, forms, fees, instructions etc.: Please click HERE.
For more information on filing information for candidates: Please click HERE.
- Voter Registration Information