Clerk of the District Court
Courthouse 501 Main, PO Box 45
Neligh, NE 68756
Phone: (402) 887-4508 | Fax: (402) 887-4870
The clerk of the district court shall:
- Issue writs and orders for provisional remedies and process of every kind.
- File and preserve all papers delivered to him or her.
- Endorse papers filed with him or her.
- Make entry of return of every summons served.
- Keep the records, books, and papers pertaining to the court, and record its proceedings.
- Prepare and file the annual inventory statement of all county personal property in his or her custody or possession.