You must be a registered voter in your county of residence to be eligible to vote. In order to register, you must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be at least 18 years of age or will be 18 on or before the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November
- Live in the State of Nebraska
- Have not been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, your sentence and parole have been completed longer than two years ago
- Have not been officially found to be mentally incompetent
Registration in Person:
- The deadline to register in person at the Courthouse is the second Friday prior to the election in question. Registrations can be completed during regular business hours 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. The Clerks office will remain open until 6:00 pm for voter registration purpose the second Friday prior to the election.
- The deadline to register in person at any other location (i.e., Department of Motor Vehicles offices) is the third Friday prior to the election in question.
Registration by Mail:
- The registration form must be postmarked by the third Friday prior to the election in question.
- If you mail in your form, please provide both your driver’s license number and last four digits of your social security number in the appropriate area of the registration form.
Voting Precincts within Antelope County:
Tilden Public Library (Tilden Precinct & Tilden 1st Ward)
202 S Center Street
Tilden, NE 68781
Oakdale Community Center (Oakdale Precinct & Village)
308 5th Street
Oakdale, NE 68761
American Legion Club Post 172 (Neligh Precinct, Neligh 1st Ward, Neligh 2nd Ward)
115 West 3rd Street
Neligh, NE 68756
Brunswick Community Room (Brunswick Precinct & Village)
203 Franklin Street
Brunswick, NE 68720
Royal Auditorium (Royal Precinct & Village)
401 Fremont Street
Royal, NE 68773
Orchard Fire Hall (Orchard Precinct & Village)
240 Windom Street
Orchard, NE 68764
American Legion Post 267 (Clearwater Precinct & Village)
507 Main Street
Clearwater, NE 68726
KC Hall (Elgin 1st Ward, Elgin 2nd Ward and Elgin Precinct)
115 S 2nd St.
Elgin, NE 68636